Prince Of Tennis Marathon ; Ryoma Echizen

January 03, 2016


what the !!!! i dont know why, but just because SYAMSID DHUHA review his Anime One Punch Man, i quickly follow up this Anime again.

when i was childhood, only NTV7 shows this Anime (every Sunday 12noon)
me and my brother, never miss this. 

omg, he really handsome boy and he's so good in Tennis. 


wait, he get crush from someone ! 



Sakuno Ryuzaki 


i cant stop smiling. haha

her hair too long, haha



so, im sorry im having my marathon ! bye 

p/s : i will follow back and bw back, just leave a notes at cbox =)

xoxo, 
fanrdh/ika

You Might Also Like

10 say something :

  1. Yuhuuuu i love Prince of Tennis! :D
    Banyak kali kot tengok but never get bored :) Wow, excited sangat tengok ada orang review anime ni haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, me too. yup, same goes with me, tak pernah boring. haha asyik senyum je tengok cerita ni. hahah. lets watch together !

      Delete
  2. Kite pun layan gak anime ni dulu >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, Hi 5. haha seronok kan Anime ni, aduduh. rasa macam nak jumpa je diorg ni. haha

      Delete
  3. my favvv toooo <3
    suka dgn dia sebab dia cool and hensem, just my type :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, yes he is.
      dia cool, terror, tak banyak cakap bijak. hahha adududh.
      :D

      Delete
  4. Indah memang jaman kita kecil dulu gan. nonton film kartun dari pagi sampe siang itu yang saya lakuin tiap libur sekolah,, Nonton Inuyasa,, Tsubasa,, wkwkw Pokemon,, sampai doraemon,, Dragon ball juga haha kapan ya bisa kecil lagi... Loh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, enggak bisa kecil lagi. sama dong, saya juga suka tengok cerita kartun yang kamu cakap tu. kita tengok youtube saja. hehe

      Delete
  5. Haha sorry for the late of reply , This weeks is almost a full schedule for my lecture , but I will keep on trying to have my free time to your blog :) haha seems like you're special blogger to me . Weee ALRIGHT let's get to the toopics , I totally admit that Ryoma are trully one of the anime can make a girl hearts melting !. Furthermore , I kind of jealous of him eventhough his just an Anime character haha , even so my jealousy of him rising high , I admit that this anime once have open my mind "WOW ANIME WORDL ARE THE COOLEST !" Like ryoma he realy have extraordinary skills that and this actions n arts makes me like "Ok I should wactch it again" and of course I watch in every episode till the end . So how my reactions of this anime . WORTH IT, LOVE IT ! :D . Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. U should watch it again Syamsid. Hahhaa. I admit it that i really heart melting. Haha dont get jealous toward him. Because u have ur own talented that gifted. Haha. Btw, thanks for comment. And yes, u are special blogger to me too. Haha.

      Delete

SOCIAL MEDIA


MUSIC

Total Pageviews